Newbie but long time ny hunter

Dcmnts51

Good evening all! I Have been hunting since i was ten and started in nj. I Bought land in new york 5 years ago. Im in area 7m. Now because i live in pa . I cant get or even apply for dmaps, in my area i can get them for other areas but not mine. My son has been hunting there for 3 yrs and all he has seen is does. So im asking if there is anyone out there that would apply for a 7m and i will put in for your area if its open to non resident. I would like him to get his first deer this year. If anyone is willing to help i will make it worth your time. Thanks for any help.

Where in PA do you live and do you have access to decent hunting? maybe we work out a deal? I apply for 7M and if I get it I'll sign it over to you in exchange for a saturday of hunting on your property in PA with my crossbow.

Let me know!

• Like 1

If you don't' get any help let me know. I do not use them and have a good chance. I am due for one this year... I only hunt bucks so your welcome to the tag if I get one... Hope you like the site like I do!!! Good topics and great people... I guese I would get that when I apply for muzzloader as my lifetime has already arrived... Let me know...

• 2 weeks later...