send letters for crossbows in NY

Although I wouldn't lose any sleep if crossbows were put into archery season... I don't ever see myself using one instead of my trad bows... I would much rather see a short crossbow only season. The issue though would be.. when and where would it fit in...

NY archers do a fine job harvesting deer every year and our numbers continue to grow. NY does not need x-guns in the woods during archery season but they need to make obtaining an x-gun Easier for those that truly need it.

dude, you need to educate yourself, NY state is losing hunters at a drastic rate, about 200 thousand since the late 70s and the average age of a NY hunter is in the early 50s!

Although I wouldn't lose any sleep if crossbows were put into archery season... I don't ever see myself using one instead of my trad bows... I would much rather see a short crossbow only season. The issue though would be.. when and where would it fit in...

you know this would never work because someone or some group would just start cryin the blues no matter when they made this short crossbow season, and to put a short crossbow season at the end of all the other hunting seasons just wouldnt fly with crossbow enthusiasts. a crossbow is a bow and belongs in archery season, plain and simple.

They could put a Crossbow Season between December 31 and January 1 ......... :rolleyes: