late summer creek cam bucks and others

skyhunter

Just great pics...you really should be very proud of your skill in finding and setting just the right spots...kudos....Thanks

thanks for the compliments all, and yes the water has held on here during a very tough year in NY. It has gotten close to critically low at times but thankfully a thunderstorm or some regular rainfall always saved the day.

the water source is my key to placing my cameras as all game is attracted to these areas. homing in on just the right set is just a matter of time and trial and error. you learn to aquire an eye for these sets some of which become quite obvious after you have spent many years scouting for them.

thanks again, and if you have the desire and dedication anyone can learn to find sets where they can capture rewarding trail cam pictures.

Edited by skyhunter

wow I think I am going to save one of these pictures As long as its ok with SKYHUNTER.. My brother in law owns a screen printing shop. he can print any of these pics onto canvas.and blown up. maybe ill hang one up in my man cave (aka my bathroom. my apartment is small and my wife doesnt like this stuff that much)

Edited by apoallo

wow these are incredible. Can i ask what type of camera you use?

thanks; these were taken with "homebrew" trail cams which are homemade from kits that use regular digital cameras such as Sony or Panasonic that are then "hacked" and wired to a control board / motion sensor. All are contained in a weather resistant casing.