cant wait to get elbow deep!

BuckThornBooners

Hey moog5050,

My daughter and her husband bought a house and are now living in Webster. Nice little area for them to settle although I wish they were closer to me. Anyway, is there any public hunting out by Webster so when I am out there I might be able to poke around for deer?

Nothing to speak of as far as I know Hillbilly. I hunt 8H. I hope to buy some property in the next few years, but land is Webster is generally too expensive to purchase only for hunting.

Thanks for the input moog. My trip out there last weekend to see the kids I saw several deer less than a mile rom her house. They were not in an area to gun hunt safely in my opinion but archery would have been a real option. Anyway, I think you are right about prices of land just for hunting in that area. What the real expense is though from what I have found is the extremely high property taxes. Well I (what the heck button did I hit to make this happen now....lol....and how do I make it stop...) expect they will be living there for years to come so I will have time to search a little at a time. If I come up with anything or hit the LOTTO and buy some myself, I"ll send you an invite. Thanks again.

Edited by New York Hillbilly