Long Island Opener October 1st

JimmyDaSavage

Was out on public land today. At 7am I saw the biggest buck I have ever seen in my young hunting career. This thing was massive but it was on the run and had no chance at it. At 10:30am a nice doe came by and now I have plenty of meat for my freezer which I am so so so happy about. Was my 2nd deer ever with a bow and my first doe with a bow. Great opening day and awesome buck LIHunt. I will toss up a pic later of my girl lol :)

Shot a nice 10pt at 7:10 Trying to figure out how to get the picture off my phone

LIHUNT_10PTR.jpg

Nice buck LIHUNT. It sucks that I had to work this week. My body was at work but my mind was in my treestand. I might try to get a few hours in after work on Wednesday. Congrats again.

nice deer guys, congrats!

i didnt see anything until about 130Pm.. had a 4 point come in then later on had a 4 point and a 3 point come in feeding around. followed by a really nice wide buck off in the distance then never came in. Had a nice wide 115-120" 8 point come in but picked me out, wasnt going to take him but he was a nice buck. also had a 6 point and a doe come in and a spike. pretty good night tonight.

Nice deer, everyone. Jealous and not able to go into the woods until end of october!

knock em down guys.

whats up Karp! end of october will be perfect so good luck

im pissed i cant make it out again until next weekend... lol