Fast Eddie's Fables --- 2012 Edition

fasteddie

Drove down to Mendon / Pittsford spot this am . Another guy showed up a few minutes after I got there . We introduced ourselves to each other and stated where each of us would be . The fella told me he had lost 4 (four) deer this season . Wow !

Anyway I was in the stand around 6:45 and stayed until about 11:30 am . All I saw was 6 turkey ---- no deer . The other guy left just after 9 am .

Rain is forecasted for most of tomorrow -- last day of hunting . I am done for the season .

287 days before Bow Season opens ! B)

Thanks guys . I have several months to do some scouting , move stands , wash and store hunting clothes and get ready for another season . I also need to check out some new hunting ground .

Now I will have time to install a youth stock on one of my rifles , do some reloading and clean up the man cave . I also need to rip some 2 X 4's and make some more target holders for the gun club .

Maybe i'll even spend some time with the wife . She gets to be a widow 2 1/2 months out of the year .

• Like 1

Drove down to Mendon / Pittsford spot this am . Another guy showed up a few minutes after I got there . We introduced ourselves to each other and stated where each of us would be . The fella told me he had lost 4 (four) deer this season . Wow !

Anyway I was in the stand around 6:45 and stayed until about 11:30 am . All I saw was 6 turkey ---- no deer . The other guy left just after 9 am .

Rain is forecasted for most of tomorrow -- last day of hunting . I am done for the season .

287 days before Bow Season opens ! B)

288 and im 16

cant wait!!!!