It took 36 years, but it finally happened....

WNYBuckHunter

WNY check out a plant called jewel weed, I'm like you and avoid doctors. It's a really abundant plant that is always around poison ivy. You just grab a stalk and rub it on the area and it heals poison ivy in a few days. Google it, it's very helpful.

Can't spread,once the oil is washed off. Like a burn, get away from the flame no more burns, touch a burn you don;t get burned . Me I get it all the time, no biggie most times. Got the shot from the Dr. once that was great .

I keep a gallon of water and soap in the car, come out of the woods I wash off legs and arms,summer time shorts,t shirts. you got a half hour or so to wash the oil off. really cut down on me getting it.

I got friggin poison ivy! I had to cut some vines the other day while setting my stand, which Ive done hundreds of times with no problems. Yesterday, my arms (which were exposed) started itching like mad. Today I have red blotches all over them. Son of a! I blame it on you guys, you jinxed me!

Hate to say we told ya so, but... we told ya so! lol... NOBODY is absolutely immune to the stuff!!

Edited by nyantler