Easiest ,most tender ,delicious venison roast

mark3885

My wife makes this all the time and I can't get enough of it . First take your roast out of the freezer and put it in a crock pot or oven roaster. Cover it with 2 cans cream of mushroom soup ( or 3 cans makes more gravy) set the crock on low and leave for 6 to 8 hrs. If using the oven , same thing ,frozen roast in to roaster , cover with mushroom soup and bake on 250 for 6 hrs or until it pulls apart easy. Put the meat and gravy over a huge pile of mashed potatoes. My daughters friends call occasionally to see how my hunting is going , got 1 doe so far , so tonight, we have a housefull of kids and friends for dinner. I had to remind them that dinner won't be until I'm back in off the stand.

What time is dinner lol my wife and I also ue the slow cooker we take a good beef stock with a med sliced onion 2 cloves garlic whole about haf a stick of butter need some fat lol with a little salt and pepper when its done 6 or so hours later take the sauce remove the garlic if you want make a simple rue gravy shred the meat make some taters or I like it over egg noodles mmmmmmmm and there is never leftovers lol

• 1 month later...