Im bummed

WNYBuckHunter

Im pretty sure I should have scheduled my vaca slightly different. Today on the way into work, I saw deer everywhere. When we headed to lunch for a bite to eat, deer in the fields, including a couple of nice bucks. Good luck to those of you that chose your vaca wisely, I wont be able to hunt again until Friday.. Well, maybe a little tomorrow, but today and Thursday are out for me.

I feel a fever coming on though....very slight at first, but maybe it will progress into something that will keep me home from work tomorrow.... :spiteful:

You might have time. I was out this morning. Watched a nice buck make a scrape. A little while later he chased a doe by but gave up on her pretty quick. He stopped and just started feeding. It might be just starting. By the end of the week it might be on fire.

Good luck

hunted in chenango county thursday thru sunday and there were doe everywhere , saw 3 bucks but they werent doing anything, but at work today saw deer everywhere and the bucks were cruising here is two i took pictures of ( not the best pics),and just like wny i took my vacation at the wrong time.post-44-0-51765200-1352238456_thumb.jpgpost-44-0-01079300-1352238468_thumb.jpg