Ageing Venison.

erussell

lol i can promise you sales to all the city hunters lol lol hey by the way i would make a great salesman, u happen to need one? oh yeah i take out 50% commision on all sales too......

i can just hear it now: yes sir, this product if mixed w apples corn or other baits in a pile is great for all ready flavored deer meat, yes there is a 99% chance that this will work for you and if it dont i would suggest that you need to put out more bait and several more bags of this......... its ONLY $$550.00 a 1 lb bag...... also we genrally recommend at LEAST 200 lbs per bait pile and we also recommend at LEAST 4 bait piles per 100 acres.........

lol lol lol lol lol

Edited by josephmrtn

i think the question has already been answered but yea i bone my deer out ASAP when it's out of the woods. i put the meat into meat pans and store it in the fridge between 37- 39 degrees for close to around a week. Doesn't matter what the deer's age. Deer fat gets nasty if you leave it on to age i feel. that's why i bone everything out and then age it. i also don't mix in any other kinds of meat when grinding. separate each muscle and trim all silver skin, fiberus tissue/tendons, and fat off. even almost all of it for ground venison.