Which broadheads and arrow setup.

Hunting3m

Hey guys I'm just saying that every year someone is trying to reinvent the wheel when they've been rolling along well before your time. I'm not trying to offend at all and I respect your right to hunt whichever and however you choose but nowadays everything has to be over-complicated. Oh and my 68 charger was much safer than my daughters prius!

Yeh, but is it more fuel efficient? My point is, there will be gimmicks and reinventing of the wheel all the time, but sometimes things do progress.

easy answer meat: technology.The older aluminum arrows were the next best thing when they came out with them.That was that generations technology that the older guys were wondering why about then.They were saying whats wrong with a good hickory arrow and nice long bow?times change and thank god you can enjoy the advances of curtain technologies like they put into these now archery equipment.

This thread reminded of a story my dad told me about him trying a new broadhead about 25 years ago , he pulled the cardboard layered target out of the barn and let go a monster 2 blade from his jennings 4 cam , he said it took off like an airplane over the target and went through the back door of a prestine 40 ford delivery van being stored in the barn . Good times

• Like 1