Who Gets Field & Stream Magazine?

Lawdwaz

I shouldn't admit it but I do. Most of the magazine is crap but occasionaly they'll have some good articles ot tips.

The back page article by Bill Heavey is worth the price of a subscription. I get a kick out of his writing and get his humor. This month he has a great piece. It is about makin' meat. He hits the nail on the head about the entire process.

Read it & let me know what you think.

I read Field and Stream years ago but I never read it these days because I think it is really trashy now. There are actually very few hunting and fishing magazines that I routinely get these days. Some are too boring............... just the same stuff I have been reading for years rehashed over and over again. Must be my age. :) And still others are filled with fluff and are way too choppy with the content.

Would read the piece you are talking about but even the magazine stand at the gas bar in the closest little town to where I live does not carry it.

The subscription price is soooo cheap you wouldn't believe it. It is the only one I get now, other than NYOutdoor News and NYBowhunters (Lifemember #13 or I'd tell them to stuff it) these days.

3 years of F&S is like $20 or something when you get the right offer. After reading, it makes good filler when mailing EBay stuff I sell. <grin>