Wed afternoon OR Thurs morning?

nybuckboy

I am taking a few hours off work and it will either be Wed afternoon from 2 to dark or Thursday morning until 10am. Based on weather and wind which do you feel offers the best chance to see deer and hopefully a buck looking for hot does. The property runs east/west with the hardwoods growing wider on the uphill, east end. I have a stand at the top of the hardwoods and a stand at the bottom.

Weather link: http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/waterville-ny/13480/daily-weather-forecast/5207_pc

Well I did both. The Wed afternoon sit was during the snow storm and this morning (thur). I did not get a chance to sit the same place both times as someone else was already in the area so I went elsewhere but not too far away. I heard no shots either time so I guess it really did not matter.

I'm guessing you musta ratted me out, cos the boss made me work Wed, and dragged me outta the woods @ 8.30am this morning for an "emergency" call, I gave the guy his password by text... but he said it didn't work... worked fine for me when I got there! :angry:

Edited by irish_redneck