Albino Deer

HHC2

Four deer eating leaves ??? 15 feet from each other ?? What are they feeding on

Haha i love how people see a few deer together eating and BOOM right to bating. People on this Forum crack me up! Its called deer grazing for food naturally. Anyway that is a really cool video. hopefully you'll see her again some time.

• Like 1

Four deer eating leaves ??? 15 feet from each other ?? What are they feeding on

This may just be me, but ive seen plenty of deer where I hunt in 4o. Until now EVERY single on of them has stopped when they wanted to eat. Ive never seen one deer eat while it was walking or take its meal to go... : )

You have two deer already feeding at a spot 25 Yards from your stand..Then comes the albino and the other one,, Obviously not browsing or grazing through the woods, they are headed for the same spot as the two already feeding on your nice brown leaves.. Then when the albino arrives and shows her dominace and brushes two away saying this is my spot, Again normal browsing,, Then the other doe picks you off or winds you and then they start on to Browse somewhere else Yea Right,, You put it out there, and thats what I got out of it,, As far as seen bait kernal corn spread out, birdseed , etc

Only you will know the truth..

Great video, but it looks to be a white phase deer, as she had a dark nose and eyes. It was a little tough to tell from the vid, but thats how it looks. An actual albino has pink eyes, nose, etc. Awesome either way though.

Personally, my tag would have been on her, but thats just me.

I hope I see some more footage of her from you in the future!