NY Black RIFLE MANIA!!

sits in trees

I just ordered 1000rnds of soft point for ~ $3.33/box.Best deal I could find for my AK. I can always sell half of it when none can be found.....and more than likely for double what I paid,thus getting 500rnds for virtually free.I had Mosin ammo the last time and did well reselling it.

I just looked online for about an hour and 223/5.56 is difficult to find at a decent price,and the stuff that is priced OK for now seems to be all FMJ...no good for target or hunting.

I just ordered 1000rnds of soft point for ~ $3.33/box.Best deal I could find for my AK. I can always sell half of it when none can be found.....and more than likely for double what I paid,thus getting 500rnds for virtually free.I had Mosin ammo the last time and did well reselling it.

I just looked online for about an hour and 223/5.56 is difficult to find at a decent price,and the stuff that is priced OK for now seems to be all FMJ...no good for target or hunting.

where did you find the AK ammo for 3.33/box if you dont mind saying...

where did you find the AK ammo for 3.33/box if you dont mind saying...

My bad...I checked my math and oops.I paid $298.99/1000rnds. About $5.97/20rnd box. Still good concidering they are almost imposible to find(soft point),FMJ I don't want as I cannot use them at the range.

no folding or adjustable stocks in NY state, adjustable like the Tapcos have to be pinned so the are not able to be adjusted. those Saiga .223 are nice little guns. i gots 2 o them....

Thanks for the info. And yes the Saiga is nice rifle. I love the thing. .223 is getting hard to find though. I was in Gander today & all they had was around 10 boxes of varmint loads. I grabbed a couple anyway. The ammo shelf, in general, was almost bare.