Open Your Wallets, And Bend Over-Here Comes Another Obama Shafting!

9500 for single persons under 65 years old, or 5800 if he is still being claimed as a dependant.

Don't know where I got the $1200 figure. That's maybe what it was back when I was 15, ah, so many moons ago. Thought I had the sheep by the horns if had $250, LOL. My 1st car, 73 Chevelle cost me $250, come to think of it.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 1

Apparently, even Hollyweird gets a tax break-but NOT the working stiff. This is an excerpt taken off of Yahoo.

Hollywood: The bill extended a tax break to the film and television entertainment industry for one more year. The tax incentive is meant to encourage production companies to film in the U.S. The provision costs federal coffers $430 million in potential revenue—which is something to remember when you spend $15 on a movie ticket.

Who in the hell voted for this loser?!

Don't know where I got the $1200 figure. That's maybe what it was back when I was 15, ah, so many moons ago. Thought I had the sheep by the horns if had $250, LOL. My 1st car, 73 Chevelle cost me $250, come to think of it.

LOL back then 1200 was prob looked at as 120,000 is looked at today... a lot of money for a teenager...

i dont go to the movies either

Edited by josephmrtn

Darn it sucked into a political thread again.......

Lets face it they are out to please a specific minded group of about 41% of americans the rest of us pay for to vote for these yahoos. Theres one agenda and one only, take care of there voters to keep the political party alive. Screw the rest of us!

Apparently, even Hollyweird gets a tax break-but NOT the working stiff. This is an excerpt taken off of Yahoo.

Hollywood: The bill extended a tax break to the film and television entertainment industry for one more year. The tax incentive is meant to encourage production companies to film in the U.S. The provision costs federal coffers $430 million in potential revenue—which is something to remember when you spend $15 on a movie ticket.

Who in the hell voted for this loser?!

More pork, added to a plan that was suppose to cut spending. Believe it cost the American people 74 million in increases. The one u mentioned is suppose to encourage movie companies to film in depressed cities. The race car industry and wind power is also getting a big piece of fat. Their was one other that I don't recall. Fiscal cliff, this country has already gone over, head first. It just hasn't hit bottom yet.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

Which party is it again that ran on keeping tax breaks for businesses to promote growth? This can't solely be blamed on the President. This may be the most dysfunctional congress in history.

Wasn't the president the one who ran on the platform of taxing only the "rich" the last election? I agree that some RINOS voted for this crap, but the majority of Republicans didn't. I would certainly think that Obama wrote this "tax 'em all" plan himself, right?