Has Anyone Seen This BS Yet? It Seems The Experts Were Right!

Interesting. And heres the man that introduced it.

José Enrique Serrano (born October 24, 1943) is the U.S. Representative for New York's 15th congressional district. He is a member of the Democratic Party. The district is one of the smallest in the country geographically, consisting of a few miles of the heavily urbanized and populated South Bronx in New York City. His district is also one of the most densely populated and one of the few majority Hispanic districts in the country.

Not going to happen. Even if it were to get out of the House (which it won't) it would have to be ratified by 37 states. I say again, not going to happen. This is bluster. You can't repeal a Constitutional Amendment with a doomed-from-the-word-go bill.

Yea and I also heard a lot of people saying in a post 911 era while at war with Iraq we would never have a president named Barack Husein Obama

Yea and I also heard a lot of people saying in a post 911 era while at war with Iraq we would never have a president named Barack Husein Obama

Here is an electoral map by county in 2012. Please find me 38 states to ratify a repeal of the 22nd Amendment, considering the infinitesimal possibility it ever makes it out of the House of representatives.

CountyMap2012.main.jpg

I'll just wait over here.....

• Like 1

Here is an electoral map by county in 2012. Please find me 38 states to ratify a repeal of the 22nd Amendment, considering the infinitesimal possibility it ever makes it out of the House of representatives.

CountyMap2012.main.jpg

I'll just wait over here.....

Whis is also why they will try other tactics to side step the 2nd. They could never get it through. I would have more respect for them is they used proper channels and failed.

It just pisses me off the total waste of time this crap is.

Whis is also why they will try other tactics to side step the 2nd. They could never get it through. I would have more respect for them is they used proper channels and failed.

It just pisses me off the total waste of time this crap is.

This is why they won't call for a Constitutional Convention. Given the the current legal atmosphere after Heller, MacDonald and Moore, and considering we have the most liberal (in the dictionary, not political aspersion sense) gun laws in modern times, a Constitutional Amendment would go counter to what the grabbers are after. It would in fact strengthen the Second Amendment, with a rewrite in modern language declaring the right to arms unequivocally sacrosanct. The Militia clause might even be stricken from the Amendment itself.

Work local. Convince the people you know guns are not evil. They are inanimate objects incapable of any malfeasance without a human operator. Write your town, municipal, county and State legislators. Write to your Representative in the House. I'd say write your Senators, but Schumer and Gillibrand aren't worth 10 lbs of s**t put together. This is a cultural battle first and foremost. Win the culture, which we are in fact doing, you win the battle.

Edited by Felonious_Monk