guess what i saw today........

cynthiafu

so today i went over to stewart state forest park . walked all around . decide to sit for alittle while while there was a couple with a dog and they were walking up the road and then cut down a side trail. then 4 deer came towards me . one was a four pointer . they wandered around in front of me . then the four pointer mounted one of the does . i was like what the ...... i tired to take a picture but it was to far for a cell phone. i also saw a rub that looked fresh . the shavings from the tree were on top of the snow . what is you guys /gals thoughts on this . the baby would be born so late dont know if it would make it .

i go out there hiking and looking for sheds we have found 2 so far . the deer never saw me . they were at a base of a hill next to the biggggggggggggggg swamp near 84 . i got a doe 2nd day of reg hunting . i go there alot be going there for lots of years . it has gotten worst in these last 5 or so years . they should of never let it go state . it was better when it was under dec .they use to wieght your deer age your deer . i was great then . we where there last year and a small bus with 8 people in it was there . not enough room in between hunting spots for eight people . liked it when it was 3 per car . the deer know when small game starts it is time to go to the airport . i see tons of them over in the airport . deer are smart .

well i hate to tell you last year opening day a small bus was in front of us and it had 8 people in it we ask state ranger that was letting us in and she said as long as the are not without seat belts it was fine. and they let them in

Very sad. We still obey the 3 per.