Asault Rifle wasn't used in Connecticut School Shooting ....

I wouldn't believe any of them, remember they can't report who the president is on election night with out making numbers up.

This was the only report like this, don't you think one million other news outlets would have ran with it had it even had a chance of being true?

I think it is odd that they would say they talked to federal and state officials if they didn't.. but then again MSMBC is very odd... sooooo.. just doesn't seem like something "Officials" would get so wrong... I'm guessing there were no officials.

I think it is odd that they would say they talked to federal and state officials if they didn't.. but then again MSMBC is very odd... sooooo.. just doesn't seem like something "Officials" would get so wrong... I'm guessing there were no officials.

Bingo! When in doubt make up a news story! That is how news works

What has "conspiracies" got to do with what weapons were actually used? You want conspiracies?

Fast & Furious, Ruby Ridge, Waco. Now there's CONSPIRACIES! And who has been held responsible for the death of the agent? No one.

It has every thing to do with it because you fellas don't believe that the Ar-15 was used no matter how many times you hear it. But one silly video like you posted yesterday or one news report from unnamed officials and you guys are all over it.

pistol, ar dosent matter kids are dead. this adam was the cause. you need to start looking beyond the little inconsistancys and look at the bigger picture. he was sick needed help or reacted violently to his meds. want a cover up? start with columbine, work your way foward. 15 to 20 mass or very violent murder crime involving the same 2 or 3 meds. no investigative report from anyone. think bigger.

• Like 1