Another Shooting

Five Seasons

In the inner city of Syracuse alone the are several shootings (sometimes multiple victims) every month, sometimes every week. There are multiple shots fired calls every night. Wonder why we don't hear more about this inner city violence that accounts for most of the gun related homicides and gun violence. I wonder hhhmmmmmmmm.

Edited by ants

yes and the fact that everybody and their brother will play right into thier hands..... this was not a "Shooting" as they will hype it to be but rather two individuals in a fight amongst themselves with bad aim....i love how we can work against ourselves......

i posted this 10 minutes after the story broke. That was the title of the news release.

It is funny that it quickly fell to page 2 of the news sites after they realized it wasn't what "they hoped" it was.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 2

Well wait a sec. If it was pistols that were used.......the military uses pistols too. Were they "military style" semi automatic pistols??? I hate to keep saying it but the dirty media will start using terms like that soon enough.

• Like 1