Biden is downplaying...

Fienstine has no clue what she is even talking about in that video. Assault weapons are made to be held at the hip, and to spray fire???? Assault weapons are sold out of the trunks of cars and at gun shows with no questions asked??? Nothing but another fear mongering dishonest politician. When her looks go she will have nothing to fall back on.

• Like 2

she keeps referring to them as "weapons of war". The last time I checked, the military used fully automatic rifles, not semi-auto with 10 round magazines.

Thats what they do. Give guns scary names. "Weapons of war" "Military style" "assault weapon". It gets through to the morons who don't know any better. Watch for them to start saying crap like "military style pistol" The military uses pistols, revolvers, shot guns, bolt actions, pumps, semis...They can call any gun they want "military style".

Show me when any US military personnel has been issued an AR15. ;)

In 1982 I was issued and qualified with the Colt AR-15 selective fire capable. They came out in 1960 as a semi auto, but the M-16A1 just after that was selective fire from factory.I am not sure as to why,the AR-15 we were issued were selective fire,but they were.I'm thinking that maybe somewhere along the line,they were converted for training purposes or rebuilt for some reason.All I can do is speculate though. Some guys had M-16's and others AR-15's.They were identicle to look at but marked accordingly.

Edited by Single_shot

Did anybody hear Biden make the argument that shotguns are more effective for self defense (double barrel) than "assault rifles". My question then is why are they making this big push against evil "assault rifles" when he admitted himself that shotguns are more effective????

I have been noticing also that every stinkin time I see something to do with this on TV, the gun dealers and shops call these assault rifles.On the news tonight,they were talking to people(sellers) down at the Bloomsburg gun show and first thing it was called was an assault rifle.

Because if you say something enough even though that it is factually incorrect, the sheep follow along. They keep telling us that they are military weapons, sub-machine guns, too powerful, etc and the ignorant population accepts it as fact. There are a lot of sheep out there