Ted Nugent double header on CNN tonight

Deerthug

Ted isn't looking for glory he already earned his lol he has nothing to gain from it. He's rich and has plenty of anything he wants. Alex ofcourse has something to gain but at the end of the day he's another American sick of being bullied.

You can't talk quit when everyone else is screaming. In not saying go crazy or what not but I guess it's a force meets force kind of thing.

• Like 1

I never really cared a whole lot for him until everybody started whining about him. Then I started to pay attention to what he was saying. Yes, the guy can be a bit crude and abrasive. But he sure does know his facts, and can really hold his own with any of the anti-gun fanatics. We need more people like that. By the way, I never did care for his music. That kind of screechy, shrieky, screaming, rock is what drove me away from rock & roll and started me listening to country ..... lol. Doesn't matter though when it comes to him stomping anti-gunners. That's something he does well.

But really, what is this arrangement between him and Piers Morgan? They seem to be a regular item on TV now. Of course Nugent mops the floor with Morgan every time, but that just keeps Morgan's ratings up.....lol.

Opposite sides of the same coin.

2 media whores basking in the attention.

Neither side was hurt or bettered - just entertainment.

One "Media Whore" Piers Morgan. His sorry a$$ ratings are killing him and he is desperate. Nugent doesn't need ratings.....What ever...Who do you agree with?? Piers or Ted???

• Like 1

I never really cared a whole lot for him until everybody started whining about him. Then I started to pay attention to what he was saying. Yes, the guy can be a bit crude and abrasive. But he sure does know his facts, and can really hold his own with any of the anti-gun fanatics. We need more people like that. By the way, I never did care for his music. That kind of screechy, shrieky, screaming, rock is what drove me away from rock & roll and started me listening to country ..... lol. Doesn't matter though when it comes to him stomping anti-gunners. That's something he does well.

But really, what is this arrangement between him and Piers Morgan? They seem to be a regular item on TV now. Of course Nugent mops the floor with Morgan every time, but that just keeps Morgan's ratings up.....lol.

im not a big fan of his music either... country is better... but overall he is a really great guy... i LOVE how he says "why dont you just leave us the h*ll alone!!!"

Piers moron is a nut.... NUFF SAID!!!

Years ago I wasn't a Ted Nugent fan and I thought he wasnt the greatest spokesmen for gun holders. After paying closer attention to him and listening to his interviews he really does know facts and he's spot on with what he says. He's just the kind of guy we need on our side and he has done good things in supporting his and our rights.

Years ago I wasn't a Ted Nugent fan and I thought he wasnt the greatest spokesmen for gun holders. After paying closer attention to him and listening to his interviews he really does know facts and he's spot on with what he says. He's just the kind of guy we need on our side and he has done good things in supporting his and our rights.

Yeah he is!