VIDEO: Windy Winter Bow Hunt In The Snow

TheFieldArcher

If you based it upon principal, then you wouldnt shoot any doe that could be pregnant.

No. All I said is that it would be tough for me to gut a very pregnant doe. It's not principal, it's personal preference. This isn't about "when life begins", I'm obviously not a member of PETA and if the OP is ok with doing what he's doing than that's fine by me. My post is just "how I feel". To make a poor analogy, even abortion clinics have a cutoff date. But to some, life begins at conception...

not sure why everyone has their panties in a bunch. i just said that it would be hard for me to do that. i never called the guy out.

The way I look at it is if you are saying "I couldn't do that but go ahead if your that type of person" you are calling him out,and another thing.maybe I am wrong but any post that I remember of yours is always harsh and directed at someone in a disrespectful manner.

So whats a "very pregnant doe" to you?

Comparing hunting to aborting human fetuses is completely asinine.

potentially 4 months pregnant in a 6 month gestational period. And we're talking about a fetus; whether its human or not. A constant source of controversy in society. We even debate the morning after pill. So making (like I sad a bad analogy) is not that far off.

With this logic... why do we even have seasons right? You wouldn't mind taking a doe in late March early April right? Or how about one with triplets on the ground already? Who cares right? I bet there's a large portion of this community that agrees with me. I'm just vocal and many here just dont speak their mind so they dont hurt any feelings.

The way I look at it is if you are saying "I couldn't do that but go ahead if your that type of person" you are calling him out,and another thing.maybe I am wrong but any post that I remember of yours is always harsh and directed at someone in a disrespectful manner.

Whambulance3.jpg

Edited by Belo

potentially 4 months pregnant in a 6 month gestational period. And we're talking about a fetus; whether its human or not. A constant source of controversy in society. We even debate the morning after pill. So making (like I sad a bad analogy) is not that far off.

With this logic... why do we even have seasons right? You wouldn't mind taking a doe in late March early April right? Or how about one with triplets on the ground already? Who cares right? I bet there's a large portion of this community that agrees with me. I'm just vocal and many here just dont speak their mind so they dont hurt any feelings.

We have seasons to regulate the take. If that wasnt the case, would NJ still have an open season while the does are pregnant? Would you be able to use nuisance permits while they are pregnant?

Why is it that noone can ever question you without you trying to speak for others, spin what they say, or change the subject? Just answer the question. Sheesh.