Nj anti follow ny

i guess all I'm saying is that most gun owners will agree that there should be some changes made and if we can compromise on stuff like background checks and training then they may not go for the head when it comes to bans and restrictions. Unfortunately i think we all agree that if we give a little they'll just use that as their foot in the door until they're all gone.

i guess all I'm saying is that most gun owners will agree that there should be some changes made and if we can compromise on stuff like background checks and training then they may not go for the head when it comes to bans and restrictions. Unfortunately i think we all agree that if we give a little they'll just use that as their foot in the door until they're all gone.

I'm not sure I am in too much of a compromising mood. Most of the more ridiculous and harrassing laws that we have are the result of "compromising". Every loss of rights in this country comes from capitulation and compromise. I say make the creeps work for every little encroachment that they want to make. Make them spend political capital, make them spend every cent of their well bankrolled anti-gun funds, for every little advance. Don't give them anything! I don't see them compromising on anything. Where is the compromise when all of the sacrifice is being done by one side? Where was the compromise when they powered their law through in the dead of night. No, I am not in any kind of compromising mood these days. I am not ready to react with concessions everytime some wacko comes up with a new wrinkle in his killings. The fact is that more progress in violent crime prevention would be made if they were to just concentrate on enforcing some of the current laws and sentencing instead of beating on law abiding citizens with new versions of harrassments everytime someone else misuses firearms. The problem is that too many people believe that the government and their anti-gun cronies are operating in good faith. Get that out of your mind. They are not looking to be fair or to have your interests involved in their decisions. They are out to REMOVE ALL GUNS FROM PUBLIC OWNERSHIP! Keep that thought in your minds at all times, because they do. They are not looking to accomplish anything else. They will not rest until we have the same private gun ownership situation as Australia ..... No legal guns at all. For them there is no compromise only concession on our part. The anti gun forces are very well organized and unlike us, they have no problem being focused and keeping their eyes on their target.