Been hanging out

Paula

Monroe Cnty. I would sneak you out there phade. I have tried hunting turkey but i just didn't care for it. That field is not mine, and we can not hunt it. Land owner would not even like that i was taking pictures of what he pays taxes for, lol.

I heard there is someone off of Attridge like that...always see deer and it's posted to the hilt with no hunting signs.

I had to drive that road to go to college each day, and I cursed the owner every time I nearly died from deer running into the road.

The guy who own this does hunt deer only, he wont let anyone on here for anything. We are both off Attridge. There are tons of deer here, they come in to yard from his field sometimes we have 10-50 deer at once between 3 fields. I have seen deer mating out here and turkeys once and they just finished and a fox lunged out at them, I have seen deer box. Its exciting here

Paula look at it this way...the guys has a great sanctuary that you don't have to pay taxes on and still get a chance to reap the benefits when those critter roam the 3 or so miles they tend to do... ;)

I love turkey season about as much as deer...as long as I have my thermacell...lol