You Guys gotta read this, Cuomo could be going down!!

Here is his website:   http://www.tresmondlaw.com  Personally, I don't really care if they make money on this. But they will have some expenses out of their own pocket or their clients pocket. I don't see anything about a donation campiagn on his facebook page or website yet though, but Im watching. Could always give a phone call or stop by his office though... 

Make a buck? I can't even imagine how much time and money it will be to run this through the courts. I will be sending $$ as soon as the paypal or credit card option comes up.

it's what they do for a living. They take cases and earn money off them. I'm not saying their cause isn't just; but please don't just blindly hand your money to someone who claims to have your best interests in mind. Law firms are some of the worst predators on emotion there is.

instead you'll get your news from wacko right wing websites? I'm republican and I'll say it's still no better than getting your news from wacko left wing websites. You don't need a license to write on the net. With a paper you can at least assume they've done a little research before they publish a story. usually...

astonishing! now someone is trying to make a buck off it too? I'm sure they have only your best interests in mind.

I haven't seen ANY other attorney in the press around here.  They have taken this bull by the horns since day one and been on TV, radio and the web doing all they can.

The site I referenced regarding thiese issues is "Right Wing" ? Why, because it is pro gun/2nd Amendment?

What attorney or law firm is at the forefront in your area?

What web site other than this do you frequent that gives you 2nd Amendment updates?

What paper do you read that tells the straight truth? 

So those are your trustworthy sources?

You say your a republican but maybe really a closet democrap?

no, my point is that there are mainstream news outlets who tend to employee reporters with higher standards and better sources. If it's not being reported by anyone including fox news then i call it bs and simply a wish by some online blogger. I realize every organization has their downfalls and corrupt reporting, but if it's truly a scoop everyone will run with it, not just a couple websites that nobody has heard of.