Obama taking action on Gun Background Check

Blocked by Congress from expanding gun sale background checks, President Barack Obama is turning to actions within his own power to keep people from buying a gun who are prohibited for mental health reasons.

good post Eddie. I am for all states providing info on mentally disturbed individuals and that is the one thing I favor in this debate. sick people are the ones who carry out these atrocities and the major topic that needs to be addressed rather than the tools they use. should we now also start imposing backround checks on pressure cookers and pipes.

what really needs to be addressed is this guys mindset that he can turn around and use executive privilege whenever things don't go his way in Congress.

Stung by the defeat, Obama vowed to keep up the fight for the background check expansion but also to do what he could through executive action.

good post Eddie. I am for all states providing info on mentally disturbed individuals and that is the one thing I favor in this debate. sick people are the ones who carry out these atrocities and the major topic that needs to be addressed rather than the tools they use. should we now also start imposing backround checks on pressure cookers and pipes.

what really needs to be addressed is this guys mindset that he can turn around and use executive privilege whenever things don't go his way in Congress.

I agree to measure.... Just not the means to do it. However, give them an inch for them to take a mile?