California School to do toy gun swap

1.  Instead of teaching kids firearm safety, we'll teach how to gamble and play the lottery instead.

2.  Wonder how many crying kids will there be when they traded in their favorite toy nerf gun and then was told they didn't win the bike?

Damn !! I wish I still had my " Fanner 50"...

I'd really like to swap it for a chance at that BIKE..

Maybe I could carve a fake gun out of a bar of soap, like John Dillinger did, and swap it for a chance on the bike..

Of course, with my luck ( not to mention my decreased co-ordination and balance) I'd probably just fall off the bike and break my stupid old neck...

ANOTHER victim of "gun violence"....<<sigh>>...

Make as many children as possible afraid of anything that even looks like a gun, and it will be that much easier to totally ban guns in the future. Im convinced thats the plan.

Im waiting for these nut jobs to require kids to wear mittens at school so they can't point their fingers like guns and "traumatize" each other.

• Like 1

how traumatized would the teachers be if the kids brought in all their noise making and nerf shooting toy guns and then changed their minds and caused a noise filled classroom with nerf balls and arrows launching through the air. lol