Small Game

beachpeaz

Thats what the description on the Judo head said about the field point.  i was more curious if a regular field point is devasting enough for a humane kill of a rabbit, or if it would just laser through it leaving a bloody hole??  Anyone ever shoot a rabbit with a field point?

Are they weighted the same as other tips so they shoot exactly the same out of your bow?  or do you need to adjust your sites to shoot them?

Apparently they do come in different grains...never paid attention. They fly close enough to not have to adjust the sights. Field points will work but you run the risk of blowing through or loosing the arrow as previously mentioned.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/zwickey-judo-point-100-grain-2-pk.aspx?a=369227

I am definitely over stocked on rabbits.  Maybe I should reconsinder the AR-15..lol. 

Good point on the arrows.  That is why I was a bit concered with shooting the field points.  If they just blow threw and stick in the ground, that can't be good.

Hopefully those Jado points stop the arrow pretty good.