HOT WEATHER TIP

F-150

I think I lost 2 quarts of water picking berries this a.m.....I am in now with a larg tumbler of Ice water Ice is about the only thing that brings my temp back fast enough to get rid of the dizzyness such over heating causes...Then I'll be back out to bick peas again...thank God the weedings done...and I mowed the grass after dark with the lights on...ovoid damaging the JD with over heating...been there before :fie:

Here's a good tip that I use.  I stay in my air condition office and when lunch time comes around I order delivery.  :spiteful:  xD

+ 1. Seamless web is a wonderful thing.  However, I did go to driving range last night. It was a nice night.

I think I lost 2 quarts of water picking berries this a.m.....I am in now with a larg tumbler of Ice water Ice is about the only thing that brings my temp back fast enough to get rid of the dizzyness such over heating causes...Then I'll be back out to bick peas again...thank God the weedings done...and I mowed the grass after dark with the lights on...ovoid damaging the JD with over heating...been there before :fie:

Be careful on that ice water. Dropping the body temp to quickly can lead to serious head gasket problems, LOL.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 3

Aaahhh.... the dreaded brain freeze...dang I've had that a few times this year...now avoid Italian ice and popsicles ....sip water then chew ice...by the time I get to the ice temps come down enough not to worry.....LOL

Edited by growalot

I'm working in a shop getting sprayed with cutting oil and coolant all day, it really helps me to wash my face and head with dish soap to get all the oils off, feels cooler instantly . Also I learned to eat lighter meals and drink a gallon of water with a bottle of gaterade mixed in with it .