Antonio West who?

Deerthug

I am so sick and tired of turning on the TV and seeing every news channel wasting so much air time on the thug who attacked George Zimmerman and making the thug look like an innocent child. Not to mention our idiot leader who ridiculously stated that if he had a son he would have looked like the thug or that the thug could have been him 35 years ago. Then there are those racist self proclaimed reverends who are spewing justice for the thug and stirring the pot with their vigils and marches. How about this .....

post-1257-0-43101500-1374319977_thumb.jp

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you.

• Like 1

What kills me is that small pockets of riots broke out and Detroit just filed for bankruptcy.  Instead of coming out and calming everyone down by saying something along the line of "we understand but lets be civilized and peaceful", Obama comes out and gives a speech that basically amounts to "we blacks have a reason to be angry."  I mean, seriously!?!  This is our leader?

These animals around the country should just be left alone let them kill eachother all day. It will end up better for normal law abiding citizens. And this dumbass pres. of our cant be gone soon enough then we had to change all his plans and have some good conservative politicians bring This country back to what it was.

His speech was completely irresponsible. Instead of calling for calm  he pretty much told these rioters "yeah your right"  There are a lot of "protests" planned for this week end and hopefully his irresponsible, immature words, won't fan the flames and cause riots. This guy is all about race.

Mark my words...Obama's reaction to all this if purely a testing the waters strategy... He knows  the democratic party is in "screwed mode" for the next election...and  with his record he has to win voters over with the power of words...he's testing just how far they(words) will take pll...Just how few well  placed words will incite some kind of disruptive and distracting action by his followers while he remains Teflon coated..the entire presidency has been made up of smoke and mirrors 

Mark my words...Obama's reaction to all this if purely a testing the waters strategy... He knows  the democratic party is in "screwed mode" for the next election...and  with his record he has to win voters over with the power of words...he's testing just how far they(words) will take pll...Just how few well  placed words will incite some kind of disruptive and distracting action by his followers while he remains Teflon coated..the entire presidency has been made up of smoke and mirrors 

He doesn't care about voters because he can't be re-elected so right now he's concerned about leaving a legacy which can be even more dangerous.