Corn Poacher

What an interesting video. Did you notice all that "deery" behavior of  the head bob and the foot stomp. I love that little feint of dropping the head down in a faked indication of eating or not paying attention and then whipping it up trying to catch you off guard. Where do they learn all that stuff so quick.

That uncontrollable curiosity that they have is really something to watch. He just couldn't help himself. Just had to check out that new critter in the corn field.

By the way .... nice camera work. You did a heck of a job keeping it framed and following him around. I thought it was one of the better videos that I've seen lately.

What an interesting video. Did you notice all that "deery" behavior of  the head bob and the foot stomp. I love that little feint of dropping the head down in a faked indication of eating or not paying attention and then whipping it up trying to catch you off guard. Where do they learn all that stuff so quick.

That uncontrollable curiosity that they have is really something to watch. He just couldn't help himself. Just had to check out that new critter in the corn field.

By the way .... nice camera work. You did a heck of a job keeping it framed and following him around. I thought it was one of the better videos that I've seen lately.

Thanks Doc- I took it with my cell phone! The fawn was also trying hard to get rid of the deer flies that were on it's face.

• Like 1

Thanks Doc- I took it with my cell phone! The fawn was also trying hard to get rid of the deer flies that were on it's face.

Yeah, I kind of felt sorry for the little critter. He was constantly being plagued with bugs. That was amazing video quality for a cell phone.