Wildgame Innovations Blade 7MP

Big Mike, get in touch with me if you are looking to buy a cam soon. I can offer some personalized advice.

I have ran an MP6 Black through its paces and completed an assessment on it.

I got 13k photos on a set of batteries that cost about .22 each. So, for less than two bucks, that cam snapped 13k photos.

Edited by phade

I vouch for my mp6 is awesome! Great battery life and picture results. I prefer buying two lower end cams like the moutlrie d-333 then buying a more expensive one for say $150. Covert makes great cams and I like my moutlrie's stay away from primos and stealth cams.

Damn phade that's a crap load of pics. About 5yrs ago I bought two wildeviews at dicks for like $80.00 then had to buy rechargeable batteries and replace them every week. Both died last fall, maybe in store for 2 mp6's!!

That pic count is on the low end too as the cam was set up to take photo after photo to drain the batteries fast. I have used the same batteries (brand) in a Black 60 and hit 20k photos on 12 batteries....$3.00. Can't beat it.

My black 60 has taken over 1000 photos so far and the battery indicator hasnt budged. The other one has done hundreds of videos, and same thing. My old moultrie would have gone through a set and been half way through the second set already. The batteries Im using are the cheap ones from Dollar General.

My black 60 has taken over 1000 photos so far and the battery indicator hasnt budged. The other one has done hundreds of videos, and same thing. My old moultrie would have gone through a set and been half way through the second set already. The batteries Im using are the cheap ones from Dollar General.

I got 1,106 10 second vids on my 2013 Black 60 on 12 Utilitech batteries - which was the second pull on that cam and batteries. I want to say the first pull had 400-600 vids (I'll have to look back). On the second pull, around 600 or so, the night vids went to 4-5 seconds due to the power loss. So, that would put use up to about 1,000-1,200 full 10 second videos on cheap batteries. The day videos wer full length after that, but 4-5 second night vids for the next 500. That's very good life imo on a set of batteries that retail at $0.22 each x 12. I've had wayyyyy too good of luck with the Utilitechs to ever think about using anything else for the cost/use. I'm testing only using 8 batteries at the moment in that cam now.

Go to Lowes and buy the 100 pack for $22. Won't need new batteries for the cams for a while.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1