The Dove Bow Hunter

fasteddie

Nothing is impossible with a bow in the right hands. I watched Stacey Groscup shoot aspirins out of the air. I also watched him shoot flying targets out of the air holding the bow with his feet. And of course we have all seen Byron Ferguson perform his magic. That stuff takes more than just simple dedicated practice. There is something spectacular about the hand-eye coordination of these guys. It's the same thing that makes a deadly accurate outfielder in baseball, and quarterback in football.... and golfer. No expensive sights. No jillion dollar drop away arrow rests. No super fast compounds. No fancy arrows. Just a super ability between the ears. 

Great video, and another archery wizard.

I saw that, pretty impressive. south of the border you have doves flying by what seems like non-stop all day, if your arm holds out that is. Many of the doves shot down there are born or pass through NY , as the case with all the states south of us into mexico and beyond into Argentinia, Brazil, etc.. Starting this fall, they will be hunting them in Ontario. They have been hunting them in Rhode Island for some time, so they will be shot above and below us...

Edited by mike rossi