Sweeney Response Letter to me

BizCT

Im all for voting anyone out that voted pro-safe act. The crossbow issue is much further down my list of priorities. If Sweeny had voted against the safe act, Id like to see him stay regardless of what he has pulled with crossbows. That issue is much more easily resolved than the safe act debacle.

• Like 1

So I tried to scan through all 6pgs ..quickly...but don't see any more on the whole kids being able to use X-bows in their special hunt...is that still going to happen? and WNYBH ..you seem to know ppl at the DEC have you talked to them about that?...and why in blue blazes aren't the disabled hunters ...at the very least... putting up a big stink about this?

If it's considered an illegal implement in NYS ...how can they get away with allowing the wording in the youth regs. stand?

So I tried to scan through all 6pgs ..quickly...but don't see any more on the whole kids being able to use X-bows in their special hunt...is that still going to happen? and WNYBH ..you seem to know ppl at the DEC have you talked to them about that?...and why in blue blazes aren't the disabled hunters ...at the very least... putting up a big stink about this?

If it's considered an illegal implement in NYS ...how can they get away with allowing the wording in the youth regs. stand?

NOPE i talked to the ECO at my bow course... he said it will get changed but the DEC is understaffed... he said one of his fave things to do with the new rules and regs books every year is page thru and find all the errors lol lol