Gun Broker

ItalianHunter5

Used it 3 times. Twice, it was a great experience. Once, it sucked. I bought a scope and after I sent the money, I never got a response or the product so I sent several other follow up emails. Finally, after 2 weeks, he writes back that he is on vacation in Cancun and thought he sent it before he left. I finally got the scope a little over a month after I sent the money. The scope was as advertised so at least that was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Anyone use it since the Un-Safe Act?

and fyi. you won't wear that Remington out. But I really understand the use of excuses to justify another purchase...lol.

The one and only reason why you should not buy another gun is if the money could have been used to buy an even better gun.

The one and only reason why you should not buy another gun is if the money could have been used to buy an even better gun.

Look at you.......total newb just a few years ago and now you've fallen right down the gun looney rabbit hole. Congratulations or not......kinda depends I guess. LOL

And here I was just thinking my 20 ga 870 was just broken in nicely at well over 25,000 rounds. I need to start saving it I guess. I did refinish the wood to spiff it up a bit.

Gun Broker is OK. You'll find a few folks who won't ship even a clearly legal simple bolt action or break action to NY (or CA).....and on this end, a few FFL's that want it shipped FROM an FFL. Either way I avoid those idiots as both don't deserve gun owners business.

• Like 1

Look at you.......total newb just a few years ago and now you've fallen right down the gun looney rabbit hole. Congratulations or not......kinda depends I guess. LOL

Dinsdale, I've been averaging a new one every 5 months.  I should stop...or I shouldn't.  :spiteful:   Very addicting.  I think I need a Marlin Guide gun in 45-70 next.  You know, just in case I run into an Alaskan Brown Bear while hunting near NYC.  I certainly don't want to get mauled by a giant Brown Bear, do I?

Anyone use it since the Un-Safe Act?

and fyi. you won't wear that Remington out. But I really understand the use of excuses to justify another purchase...lol.

yes- to buy a Sendero speaking of Rems....

Have bought and sold many on there....good place beware of people without ratings and have a good FFL established here before buying

I've used the gun broker site many times, although not for a firearm in several years, to buy shotguns, a rifle, a couple scopes, trap shooting equipment, and a rangefinder.  Had to have guns sent to a FFL holder, I used the Niagara gun range to receive firearms the last time, was pretty easy, only charged $25, not sure if he still does that though.

Dinsdale, I've been averaging a new one every 5 months.  I should stop...or I shouldn't.  :spiteful:   Very addicting.  I think I need a Marlin Guide gun in 45-70 next.  You know, just in case I run into an Alaskan Brown Bear while hunting near NYC.  I certainly don't want to get mauled by a giant Brown Bear, do I?

Good stuff.

Those new borns don't need nothing, so its better spent on more guns anyway.

Punch out some primers, and with some fishing line you can make a mobile for the crib. Mix a little brass and some shotgun hulls in different colors to mix it up.

Win- win.

• Like 2

I usually only go on that site to lookup what certain guns are going for now a days. I order my firearms from my local mom and pop gun store. They don't have anything I ever want in stock but can get anything with a low price that makes me and my wallet very happy. I like giving the local shops my business before I go to a chain or throu an online site