Hello from Onondaga County

Mike13126

Hi! My name is Mike. Currently living in Baldwinsville, but from Oswego. Found the site looking for some NY specific hunting info and decided to join. I've been married for almost three years and have an awesome one year old daughter. I can't wait to get her into the sports! I enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, etc. Just about any outdoor activity actually. Been getting ancy waiting for hunting season to open up and am looking forward to getting out into the woods in search of squirrel and later on rabbit, hopefully a deer, and possibly turkey.

So, awkward intro aside, how's everyone doing?

Welcome to the site Mike.  I am OK!  Don't worry about the introduction you nailed it!  Great bunch of guys and girls on this site, but beware we love to argue about many things so put on your thick skin when getting involved in conversations we like to argue a lot.  (Don't take arguments personally...)  Don't be afraid to post a question this site has many advanced hunters from all walks of life and the knowledge astounds me at times...

Again welcome aboard and I hope you come to love this site like I do!!!  The wealth of knowledge is vast from the many years of experience these people have put in...

PS: Don't forget to check out the trail cam pics they are pretty awesome!!!

Thanks for the greetings!

NFA- I've been on forums for quite a while so I'm familiar with the protocol, lol. I can't recall any time I've been "butt hurt" over an argument online. Usually does no good and makes everyone look foolish most of the time.

I'm looking forward to the topics and conversation. Looks like a good crew here. I will check out the trail cam thread, my dad has one in his yard to spy on the deer getting into the bird feeder, lol. Has some good shots. Being stuck in an apartment, I get to watch birds hit my window and squirrels that I can't shoot.

Whisker Biscuit or drop away?

Hmmmmm. Biscuit or drops. I'd have to go with neither. I prefer muffins :P

Actually, I don't have much experience with bows so I don't have a proper opinion. It is something I want to get into. However, saving for a house and taking care of the baby are priority at this point.

Sent using my rotary phone.