Good news comes in pairs

apoallo

well at least it did for me today. What started out as a super busy afternoon with everyone pissed off at work became much better for me. My boss called me while I was working and told me to drive to his house because he had something for me. I got there and he was hanging out of his house window and said here catch. he said someone gave it to him last year and he doesn't like it . it was a package of venison kielbasy.  I was ssoo happy It made my night worth it. Then I was talking to one of the enw hires and he is an old 77 year old man and he asked me if I hunt and of cours my answer was yes why? he said he has a lifetime hunting license and gets his tags every year and asked me if I wanted a bunch of doe tags. again speechless......... now I sit here drooling over the kielbasy awating the morning so I can make it with eggs!!

• Like 2

well at least it did for me today. What started out as a super busy afternoon with everyone pissed off at work became much better for me. My boss called me while I was working and told me to drive to his house because he had something for me. I got there and he was hanging out of his house window and said here catch. he said someone gave it to him last year and he doesn't like it . it was a package of venison kielbasy.  I was ssoo happy It made my night worth it. Then I was talking to one of the enw hires and he is an old 77 year old man and he asked me if I hunt and of cours my answer was yes why? he said he has a lifetime hunting license and gets his tags every year and asked me if I wanted a bunch of doe tags. again speechless......... now I sit here drooling over the kielbasy awating the morning so I can make it with eggs!!

lucky you!