Cheap Scope

WELLSY

Bushnell Banner 2.5-4.5x32. Excellent scope for the money. About 89-99 bucks. I have had one on my slug gun since the mid 90's with zero complaints. I bought it because at the time thats all I could afford and a "gun guy" suggested it.  After I could afford to by a better scope, I could't find a reason to replace it. so it still sees action every year.

• Like 1

just be careful what you get, I bought a cheap scope a few years back and it did not hold up to the recoil of the shotgun.....I was told afterwards that a shotgun produces more recoil than your average deer rifle and that's what did it in......not sure if that's totally true, but something to consider.

• Like 1

Most scope packages will specify shotgun or rifle scope. Do not, I repeat DO NOT put a rifle scope on that bad boy. The extra recoil will most definitely ruin the scope by seasons end. The scopes made for shotguns are made for the stronger recoil. I tried to go cheap on my mossberg 835 and just grabbed a cheap scope paid like 50$ and after about 1 box of shot shells I blew the crosshairs out. It's worth the time money and effort to get the shotgun scope and do it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free