Arizona Sheriff's department of corrections takes all meat off the inmates menu

apoallo

"If they don't like it they would break the law"  Say what??  Are you people not aware of the number of people falsely accused...erroneously convicted...even wrongly executed?  I realize compassion is in short supply in today's world, but I still feel sorry for you!

he should ship all the pedophiles to your neighborhood............they're probably all wrongly jailed, maybe you can help them out.

he should ship all the pedophiles to your neighborhood............they're probably all wrongly jailed, maybe you can help them out.

O-kay Mr. BIGOT     LOL!!!   The line of people who will defend, rationalize for  and make excuses for absolute scum will never end.

wow look what this  turned into ... and to think I was only being scarcastic about the cruelty part. I realize that WAY MORE than HALF of the inmates in prison deserve to be there. I do feel for the small percentage that are wrongly accused and convicted. As far as tents... I don't care about that. at one point in time not very long ago we had chain gangs performing services to the public. in some areas that do still provide those such service like by me in Orange County for example. More than once I have seen the sheriff office out in one of the local parks with about a dozen inmates all in blaze orange picking up trash. Usually the day after the 4th of July fireworks show. They do this super early in the AM when the majority of the public is at home still. only difference is there are no ball and chain on their legs. I think they should do more community services often than not.

Here's is a moral philosophical question to ponder.  If lets say there is a 5% false accusation rate (which is pretty ridiculously high in my opinion).  Would it be worth it to erroneously jail one innocent person is it means 20 ruthless murderers are removed from the streets?

That's funny, I'm feeling the exact same way about that stolen sign thread.... How long is that line BTW?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Your calling a cop absolute scum, because there is a video of him taking a lawn sign. Even though you don't know why he took it.  your credibility is 100%  LOL! 

wow look what this  turned into ... and to think I was only being scarcastic about the cruelty part. I realize that WAY MORE than HALF of the inmates in prison deserve to be there. I do feel for the small percentage that are wrongly accused and convicted. As far as tents... I don't care about that. at one point in time not very long ago we had chain gangs performing services to the public. in some areas that do still provide those such service like by me in Orange County for example. More than once I have seen the sheriff office out in one of the local parks with about a dozen inmates all in blaze orange picking up trash. Usually the day after the 4th of July fireworks show. They do this super early in the AM when the majority of the public is at home still. only difference is there are no ball and chain on their legs. I think they should do more community services often than not.

I think the only difference between then and now is this. Now that can't mandate they work and if they do I remember reading they have to be paid to do it. I Think they should be forced to work and lern a skill that better sets them up for when they are returned to society. Doesn't make sense to me to keep them in there and turn them out with the same of worse  ability to provide for themselves.

I don't have an issue with the accomodations or food Sheriff Joe is using. They are not owed a specif menu. There should be a basic nutritional value that needs to be met and that is it.  

• Like 4