Quiet Kat electric hunting trike

Just saw a commercial for this electric powered trike . Only 5 grand  and you can't even sit down. It can get you way back in the woods,  but what happens when you get a deer ? Throw it over your shoulders? Ride it back to get your $10k quad?  Great if you have logging roads, little mud or cash falling out of your pockets.I do the old fashion thing ,walk in ,walk out . If I get a deer , I drag it..........just my 2 cents. I feel better now..........

• Like 2

Just saw a commercial for this electric powered trike . Only 5 grand  and you can't even sit down. It can get you way back in the woods,  but what happens when you get a deer ? Throw it over your shoulders? Ride it back to get your $10k quad?  Great if you have logging roads, little mud or cash falling out of your pockets.I do the old fashion thing ,walk in ,walk out . If I get a deer , I drag it..........just my 2 cents. I feel better now..........

I love the profile name, but get your dog to do this like the chiuahua. Its an honor to do that lol

post-2675-0-53473300-1380763386_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

ok, the one I saw on one of the "hunting" channels did have a seat on it, rugged tires to get you thru the mud and ......well, now I aint so sure about the "where do I put the deer if I get one" thing! hmmm....I'll have to do some more researching!  Anyway, I use my $7 grand quad to get me up the mountain to my tree stand, I just was curious how much those trikes cost cause being batt. powered they are MUCH quieter than a quad!  Great input tho!! LOL