Where to sit???

Pav2704

Those of you that make the long trip up every weekend, how do make your decision on where you are going to sit.  I definitely play the wind, so that's a big part of my decision.  However, I find it real tough to track deer movement... which food sources are being hit when I'm only up for two days.  Would you guys hunt acorns, apples, or trails leading to clover/ oat food plots?  Any thoughts???

Natural funnels from bedding to feeding...doesn't matter what they go to to eat the come back to bed. And funnels due to terrain, top or bottom of ravine, or cover type, thicket to open woods line. Deer follow these all the time year round!

Natural funnels from bedding to feeding...doesn't matter what they go to to eat the come back to bed. And funnels due to terrain, top or bottom of ravine, or cover type, thicket to open woods line. Deer follow these all the time year round!

What he said. My first time up will be Oct 18th. I'll hunt funnels and trails leading to food.