Rage Hypodermic's

gfdeputy2

My bud shot a doe with one the other day. To my eyes the holes didn't appear as wide on his deer as I've seen with other deer killed with the regular rage 2 blade. But then again every hit is a little diFferent as far as angle and what the head hits, etc. His shot was broadside and was a tiny bit behind lungs. It was liver and gut. Deer went 150 or 175 yds. It likely woulda died closer but thinking it was a double lung we started tracking too soon and bumped it about 75 yds in. we then backed out and came back later and found it dead at about 160. The head did its job. Ill need a bigger sample size before I'd make a judgemewnt tho.

• Like 1

My bud shot a doe with one the other day. To my eyes the holes didn't appear as wide on his deer as I've seen with other deer killed with the regular rage 2 blade. But then again every hit is a little diFferent as far as angle and what the head hits, etc. His shot was broadside and was a tiny bit behind lungs. It was liver and gut. Deer went 150 or 175 yds. It likely woulda died closer but thinking it was a double lung we started tracking too soon and bumped it about 75 yds in. we then backed out and came back later and found it dead at about 160. The head did its job. Ill need a bigger sample size before I'd make a judgemewnt tho.

Rage are great broad heads. I can't believe the holes they make. I have a quiver full of the regular 2 blades and maybe another 1 or 2 laying around . Once I shoot them I might  look at the Hypodermics .......as long as they aren't too pricey I will give them a try. If they are on the pricey side (which I think they will be) ....I will stick with the standards. 

I killed a doe with them. bad shot, hit shoulder blade and spine. I had to make a follow up shot. the hole made on the second shot was big and the deer died right away. Head works good, I just made a bad shot.

I hope that never happens to me again....felt terrible

A buddy of mine always goes in with only 1 arrow. I'm glad you had a backup to finish the job.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Well they arrive today Feebay had them for $28.00 free shipping

will try them on the 26th when I am out there good to hear about the large holes shouldn't be much different then the standard 2 Blades

28 free shipping??? really?

they are 45$ heads..... i wouldnt think you can find them that cheap, maybe like the high 30$ range. thats a great price you got there