Has WNY Academy started??

Otto

Lol heck no.  I have zero interest in hunting from the ground.  From an elevated position my field of view is so incredibly much more than a hunter on the ground, be it bow or gun.   

I am out there to enjoy myself fully and observing all that goes on around me is enhanced by being elevated.   

Don’t tell me about the challenge of hunting from the ground until you’ve been successful with a compound, recurve, longbow, flintlock, inline muzzleloader rifle (scoped and iron sighted), CF rifle, shotgun and handgun.  

And btw, I’m in a great mood, I had a great day at work and just got home from the local fun center after purchasing a new Glock 19 Gen 5.             

Makes sense in flat grounds, you need to see more I guess. But once you have deer 10-15 yards away on the ground and your heart is through your chest, you’ll never go back. You’re free to disagree, but an xbow kill on the ground (no blind) is way way harder than any weapon in a treestand IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can recall a couple times when I was feeling lazy and cold and said “ I’ll just sit in this chair and stay motionless “ . All those hunts I should have traded for just sleeping in . 

Maybe wrong spot or moved too much. I hunt the one of the lowest density of deer areas in NYS and take awesome videos of deer up close every year. It’s why I come Back each year. Once that doesn’t do it for me anymore, I’ll quit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro