Dragonfire heated grip

gfdeputy2

Heres a link...now I was just thinking about this the other day...my bow gets so darn cold...the price isn't bad ..if the stabilizer is good...but only 3 hrs?....I think the ppl that make hot hands is missing out...they could make hot hands bow grip wraps ...thin like the foot sole inserts I use...5hrs and they work great for 1.50...

.http://dragonfirethermogrip.com/

• Like 1

If you have a mathews, check out white rhino bow grip. It's a heated grip. I've tried them out and they are awesome. I know the owners of the company personally though business and they are some really awesome geniuses.

I do have a Mathews now but didn't like the idea of the switch bag hanging on the side of the riser

like the Idea of the weight being where it should be

going to order the Dragonfire soon as it was in the teens this AM & looks to continue

will give my thoughts on it at the end of the season so I have had time to test it

• 1 month later...

Initial review: I Purchased the Dragonfire in mossyoak camo arrived in a couple days it looks to be a quality made product

installation & instructions are simple

It is recommended to use Nickel Metal Hydrate rechargable batteries

Lithium recommended in temps below 20 degrees

I ordered at the end of bow season so I did not get it in the woods yet but have been testing it in 20-30 degree weather here & I have to say so far I am really liking this heating begins very fast. I have est. time of 10 sec to start to feel the heat battery seems to last the est. time per the claim (only tested the alkaline & NiMH batteries)

it has a high, low & off setting low seems really nice for cool days when you don't need gloves & high works well on the really cold days with gloves on

So far I am enjoying the Dragonfire & will continue to test & update this product

Here are a couple pics of the setup

27wu99w.jpg

ea4h8x.jpg

I too wear gloves but here in NH the last 3 weeks of bow season we were below 0 or single digits I actually had my glove freeze to my riser. & maybe I am a wimp compared to some of you but I am loving this unit. I now can continue shooting every day outside instead of shooting just 15 yards in my basement

Don't know if they are still available, but back when I was hunting with a recurve, I used a muff/mitten that slipped over the bow and surrounded the grip.  It worked great....would work even better with a disposable hand warmer.  Look around....such may still be available.