For Steve863

TheHunter

I am publicly daring you to post pictures of the mature deer you have killed, or anything else for that matter. I will post pictures of my trophy room tomorrow morning, so you'd better come up with some photos of your own. We shall see who has shot what in their hunting careers. Good luck to you, you may need it.

Steve,

Thank you for that nice PM you sent me, your true colors are really coming through. Funny how you keep calling these guys here sissy's and girls for hunting how they wish to hunt when the only one pulling the childish crap is you. Moved our chat over here because you continue to de-rail that other thread and pretty much every single thread you participate on this site. For someone that just passed their "milestone" birthday you would think you would be a little more mature.

I don't have anything to prove to you or others here, however since you "asked" so maturely here is a pic I took. The wife just finished setting up some holiday decorations the other day. I don't have a "trophy" room, but this is my family room. I've been hunting roughly 20 years with a few years off here and there.

post-5-0-20696400-1385044733_thumb.jpeg

Edited by burmjohn
removed PM Image with curse
  • Like 1

And for the record I am the one calling you sissy's and girls, I realize you ain't smart enough to know the difference between two different members.

So I guess you came back yesterday to stir up crap Mr. Derailer?

Sometimes I get you two BFF's confused, however you both are about as useful as tits on a bull, spewing the same BS. You both made references to those that don't hunt like you guys as girls and or not real hunters.

Steve,

Thank you for that nice PM you sent me, your true colors are really coming through. Funny how you keep calling these guys here sissy's and girls for hunting how they wish to hunt when the only one pulling the childish crap is you. Moved our chat over here because you continue to de-rail that other thread and pretty much every single thread you participate on this site. For someone that just passed their "milestone" birthday you would think you would be a little more mature.

I don't have anything to prove to you or others here, however since you "asked" so maturely here is a pic I took. The wife just finished setting up some holiday decorations the other day. I don't have a "trophy" room, but this is my family room. I've been hunting roughly 20 years with a few years off here and there.

attachicon.gifIMG_0020.jpeg

Yes, you most definitely ARE a jackass.   Why didn't you tell everyone that you taunted me first in a PM, thus I dared you to post some pictures?  Oh, you forgot that part, huh?  Here are some of my pictures.  I am NOT a trophy hunter and am happy with anything I put on the ground, be it big or small.  You obviously have NO respect for those type of hunters, and that is your loss.  I feel sorry for you.  Some of the deer pictured are bigger and more mature than the 50 lbs deer you told me I was only capable of killing.  You talk from you a$$ and that's pretty much it.

post-328-0-43369900-1385046209_thumb.jpg

Edited by burmjohn
removed PM Image with curse

Sometimes I get you two BFF's confused, however you both are about as useful as tits on a bull, spewing the same BS. You both made references to those that don't hunt like you guys as girls and or not real hunters.

not surprising to see these 2 defending each other. "Blood brothers... closer than your next of kin..." -Luke Bryan.

• Like 1

Well here is what you had to add to that cry fest yesterday, you weren't trying to stir things up though I'm sure.

"He already spent it on salt licks and other bait."

"I wouldn't post pictures those 50lb'r yearlings either."

"How long does it take to butcher up those yearlings? can't be more then a few min? I don't need to post pictures of AR Zone bucks, just visit any butcher or taxidermist in the 3H area.  But then again you wouldn't know or need of one those anyways"

"Right, bigger deer with more meat are putting them out of business.  Before making more of an ass out of your self then you already did go ahead and visit any butcher or taxidermist in the 3H area.

Curious, do you just throw the whole yearling in oven? I mean why even bother cutting it up?"

Never mentioned how some one hunts in comparrision to how I do, reading comprehension is a lost art just like knowing how to butcher up your own kill is apparently.