Why so much bow hunting now?

CuseHunter

Owch!  Dam!  Gave yourself a good shot Moog5050.  Takes a real man to post that and make fun of yourself.  Funny as I get older I seem to like poking fun at myself, just wish It wasn't so easy!!! 

I love late season bow.  Most hunters give up by this time or tag out.  Hunted Otis Pike 2 days saw 2 other trucks.  ( Tues, Friday.) Saw 12 deer yesterday.  Passed a easy shot on a doe and a small 4pt.  Should be out their now!  OK time to get motivated...

Practice shooting with your gear on, the arm guard should be able to keep the clothes out of the way.  I love late season, few hunters, the deer are not as spooked from what I have seen.  The possibility of snow!!!  FUN FUN FUN!!!  Any open season is a good time to hunt.  Just wish the weather cooperated more!  Now that the weather is good, I am here posting, arg!  Dam I get lazy after I get one buck, lol.  Talk about a late start!  It's never too late!

Edited by NFA-ADK