I'm official! We closed today

Geno C

No wonder I could smell the wafting odor of hair gel and Axe body spray at the same time I could hear the faint "oomph oomph oomph" of the house music nearly directly SSE of me. I knew you had moved before you posted.

Sheesh.

Welcome to "the real" upstate NY. Someday maybe WNYB and me will give you of tour of what quality NY deer hunting is, lol.  

There's some great turkey hunting down there. One of my best days afield was turkey hunting in Chemung Co. Very scenic place.

• Like 4

No wonder I could smell the wafting odor of hair gel and Axe body spray at the same time I could hear the faint "oomph oomph oomph" of the house music nearly directly SSE of me. I knew you had moved before you posted.

Sheesh.

Welcome to "the real" upstate NY. Someday maybe WNYB and me will give you of tour of what quality NY deer hunting is, lol.  

There's some great turkey hunting down there. One of my best days afield was turkey hunting in Chemung Co. Very scenic place.

Wait, you forgot the Capezios! LOL!

No wonder I could smell the wafting odor of hair gel and Axe body spray at the same time I could hear the faint "oomph oomph oomph" of the house music nearly directly SSE of me. I knew you had moved before you posted.

Sheesh.

Welcome to "the real" upstate NY. Someday maybe WNYB and me will give you of tour of what quality NY deer hunting is, lol.

Man, I smelled the same thing!

Congrats Geno. Let me know when you are gonna head up here, still some steaks in the freezer, but I need to refill the propane for the grill!