Aaahhhhh.....

growalot

Taking a break...unwrapping peppermint candies for the Ice cream I'm making...house is cleaned ..wax drying on floors....the apple and blueberry pies are out of oven ...and every thing but the French onion soup and Artichoke dip are done....I can't wait to have the family arrive and just enjoy relaxing with them we are getting Christmas snow and are up to 2 inches...that's just enough...it can stop any time now...LOL

Everyone one last minute shopping, traveling or coming home from work drive careful be safe and enjoy the next few days....

• Like 1

Taking a break...unwrapping peppermint candies for the Ice cream I'm making...house is cleaned ..wax drying on floors....the apple and blueberry pies are out of oven ...and every thing but the French onion soup and Artichoke dip are done....I can't wait to have the family arrive and just enjoy relaxing with them we are getting Christmas snow and are up to 2 inches...that's just enough...it can stop any time now...LOL

Everyone one last minute shopping, traveling or coming home from work drive careful be safe and enjoy the next few days....

Well it's settled, I'm comin over to your house for the holiday lol

Thanks guys...we had a great afternoon/evening...and yes the pies were great.....too much food . as usual...but we like left overs....

Oh and early gift...Mr B got me diamond ear rings...what a wonderful surprise!

Hope you all are having a great Holiday and laugh...laugh..laugh...it does the heart good!

• Like 1