Anyone going to the niagara outdoor show

Woodjr55

I did plenty of clicking and still didn't find much info in that link. How about a schedule for each days events and maybe a list of vendors??

Also, is it mostly a fishing event, no hunting??

i have no idea I've been looking at the site for a few weeks and still haven't seen anything

The outdoor show at the fair grounds is usually early march I was just on the fair grounds site they show events at the fair grounds for every month except march I didn't find the outdoor show any where. Maybe they aren't having it at the fair grounds this year and only in the falls?

The outdoor show at the fair grounds is usually early march I was just on the fair grounds site they show events at the fair grounds for every month except march I didn't find the outdoor show any where. Maybe they aren't having it at the fair grounds this year and only in the falls?
that would suck I've been going to that show for years. They usually have good deals there especially the last day

that would suck I've been going to that show for years. They usually have good deals there especially the last day

i agree it really would suck I love going there each year I love taking my kids there for a few hrs one day then go back the next day with some friends or by myself

Niag. show will be mostly fishing, it is put on by the Lotsa fishing org. of Niag. Co. most are lake ontario fishermen (sort of a flea market on Sunday)  The one at the fairgrounds is sponsored in part by the Sounthtowns walleye org. & Erie Pa. hunting productions which is hunting & fishing. held in March.